Whether you are tossing on the grill for a family barbeque, dining by romantic candlelight or getting a meal before and after an intense run, steak is a choice of meat that is always sure to be your favorite! A portion of steak will help you reenergize by supplying iron that carries oxygen to lungs.
By sinking your teeth into the tenderloin steak, its protein contains amino acids which your body relies on to build and repair muscle tissue. The abundance of B vitamins that reside in it will help fuel your body and maintain your immune system. Two pieces of garlic toast provide carbohydrate for better athletic performance and post-workout speedy recovery! Juicy meat alongside corn and red bell pepper with a tad bit of refreshing lime juice absolutely satisfies your palate!
- Rub spice mixture and salt onto beef.
- Broil steak until medium, about 4 mins per side.
- Let steak rest 10 minutes before slicing on the diagonal across the grain.
- Combine corn, scallion, red pepper, tomato-lime juice and oregano mixture.
- Stir to combine and refrigerate until serving time.
- Rub bread on toasted side with cut garlic.
- Brush toasted side with remaining tomato-lime juice mixture and broil until lightly browned.
- Serve steak with corn relish and toast.
Location: Element Kuala Lumpur, Ilham Tower, 8 Jalan Binjai , Kuala Lumpur, 50450, Malaysia
Operating Hours: 6.30am – 11.00pm