The best bet is to whip up some spaghetti. It is fast and easy to make and packs you up with all the energy you need. Spaghetti consists of macronutrients such as protein, fat and carbohydrates. It also has fiber, iron, Vitamin B and other traces of minerals.
One of the best sources of food for runners, spaghetti is also downright delicious. You can make a variety of it, too! Make it all vegetarian, cheesy or just plain simple.
Here, Skohns teaches you to make a delicious Spicy Prawn Aglio Olio in 4 simple steps.
- 150g spaghetti (cooked)
- 3 pieces tiger prawn
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- 10 grams onion (small, diced)
- 10 grams garlic (small, diced)
- Heat olive oil on medium heat and add onion, garlic and sauté until brown. Add prawns, dry parsley, chili flakes and sauté until prawns are red and almost cooked.
- Add a little bit of water and spaghetti. This is to fuse the flavors and not make it watery.
- Season with some salt and pepper to taste. Add half teaspoon of butter and the cherry tomatoes.
- Serve with a twirl of the pasta on the plate, prawn on the side and sprinkle some extra dry parsley.
Have fun making this great dish / recipe!
Location: Lot G-13 Perdana The Place, Jalan PJU 8/5G, Damansara Perdana
Current Operating Hours: 11am – 11pm