The world’s fastest man, Usain Bolt trains in IGNITE PWRCOOL to regulate his body temperature and preserve his energy to focus on the bigger stuff—GOING FURTHER, FASTER.
With the comfort of the athlete in mind, Puma designed this cooling technology to help athletes in hot weather conditions, allowing them to maximise their workouts. Combining the superior cushioning of IGNITE FOAM with the cooling technology of PWRCOOL, IGNITE PWRCOOL provides step-in comfort and promotes long lasting performance.
With PWRCOOL now part of the Ignite Family, the superior cushioning of the full-length IGNITE FOAM midsole disperses impact forces whilst providing optimal responsiveness and energy return. Its high rebound and instant comfort make it Usain Bolt’s running shoe of choice for his training.
What other performance-boosting features set the PWRCOOL apart:
- No-sew overlays for seamless and lightweight support
- Soft, ultra-thin suede tongue for more comfort
- Moulded Eva sockliner hugs the arch
- Chevron Flex Grooves for increased energy return
- Foreverfoam at the heel for optimal durability
- Transition line mimics the natural gait pattern
- Smoother toe-off for a fluid ride
- Ever track for durability in high-wear areas.